Thursday, February 28, 2013

Welcome To My Life: February 28, 2013

Hello and Welcome To My Life:

Not an exciting day by far but it was okay. I worked an 8-hour shift, but before work I noticed that my former employer (internship) has a temporary part-time position in their plant human resources. I plan on applying for it tomorrow. I have to start somewhere, and since they know me already, hopefully it will help.

Work was okay. My lovely friend *cough cough* jabbed me in the ribs and I screamed bloody murder. The whole entire store heard me; how embarrassing. Other than that, it was not too exciting. Oh, almost forget the best part of my day! About 5 minutes before I needed to leave for work, I was about to put on my shoes and realized that my work pants finally split in the crotch. Awkward. Thankfully I realized that before I left for work! I now need to make a trip to the mall a.s.a.p., not that I was not already planning a trip..

I need to buy a dress for an awards dinner on Monday too.

So, I have been making fun of the show Duck Dynasty since I knew it existed. Yesterday was the season premiere. I watched it tonight and I can officially say that I actually enjoyed it. I despise camo and the beards, but maybe I will get over that. Hmmm.. should I buy something camo? Maybe I will officially fall off the deep end.

Now, I think I am going to read a book and go to sleep.. hopefully I will wake up early and work out--probably not, my sprained ankle hates me. I swear, every time I attempt to start working out something happens to my right ankle. I have an Achilles tendon that gives me problems, and now my ankle is currently sprained (due to a game of extreme spoons).

OOTD: Who wants to see a work uniform? No body.

SOTD:
Anna Sun - Walk the Moon

QOTD:
"Sometimes all you have to do is forget what you feel and remember what you deserve."

No comments: