Monday, February 25, 2013

Welcome To My Life: Update

Hello and Welcome To My Life:

I have not updated this blog in a about a week now. My life has been pretty dull lately and my state of mind is not well.

I am in such a frustrating time in my life and it is so hard to stay positive. My job search is very frustrating and disheartening. My current job, even though I love the employer, makes me unhappy. I love the place and environment where I work, the job itself I enjoy, but when there is downtime I go insane. I am somebody who needs to be constantly doing something, whether is physically or mentally. I have decided to transfer to a different department and everyone is telling me not to. Apparently it is not a good working environment, but either way, I will probably be miserable.. but I am going to think positively about this transfer--at least I will eventually get a pay raise!

Recently, I went down a path a regret. I started talking to my ex again. I will admit that I still have major feelings for him, but the road that we started going down again, well, I am not quite sure it was the same one he had in mind. I put an end to it and now I am just frustrated with myself for even going there.

I would like to start focusing more on my health, and get fit. Through my health insuruer I was able to receive a fitbit zip Wireless Activity Tracker.


It tracks my steps, calories burned, miles I have gone, and through the app and online dashboard I am able to journal my food, water, exercise, and current weight. I can make everyday goals for steps, calories burned, etc.

My friends and I would like to join a gym, but that is currently on hold. I applied for a part-time position at a local YMCA and if I get hired I will be able to get a free membership so I am waiting to see how that pans out.

Honestly, this past week has not been too exciting. I finished a couple books and watched a couple movies in my downtime.

OOTD (Friday, February 22, 2013): Heather's Fondue Birthday Dinner


Blue top: Express
Camel jacket: Forever21
Black skinny jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Famous Footwear

SOTD:
Demons - Imagine Dragons

QOTD:
"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option."

No comments: