Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Welcome To My Life: February 26, 2013

Hello and Welcome To My Life:

Today started out great. Having started my diet yesterday, I woke up feeling so much more energized! I think it has to do mostly with the fact that I have been drinking so much more water now. My diet is based off of counting calories (just make smarter food choices and eating less of it).

Before going to work at 11:00 a.m., I was reading The Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell. It is such an interesting book!

I worked until 5:30 p.m. and went grocery store shopping after. Any suggestions on low-calorie/healthy snack options? I picked up some Clif Kids energy bars and I really like them! I am thinking about doing a post on my website about my favorite healthy snacks!

Since Friday I have been procrastinating in baking carrot cake cupcakes. I thought today would be another day of procrastination because when I get home from work I was extremely tired. Once I ate dinner and a Clif Kid Z Bar I got a burst of energy and baked them anyways. After cleaning up the kitchen, I am now enjoying a small glass of Fre wine before going to bed. I have to wake up at 5:00 a.m. to babysit all day.

OOTD:
Sorry, no pictures--I wore yoga pants and my work uniform today.

SOTD:
Separate - Trampled by Turtles

QOTD:
"We are what we believe we are."--C.S. Lewis

No comments: