Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Welcome To My Life: February 13, 2013

Hello and Welcome To My Life:

I started my day off quite early today. I am no longer used to being up at 6:00 a.m. so this morning was a bit of a struggle. I would not normally wake up that early for a 9:00 a.m. appointment, but with my brothers in school they need the showers at certain times so I am given no other choice but to wake up before both of them.

Today was my 15-minute interview for the Ambassador Award at my school. I think it went okay, but I will find out tomorrow whether or not I have made it to the second round.

For most of the day, I read a book. Later in the afternoon I went downtown to a coffee shop with my friend, Kendra. After we had some Chai teas, we walked around downtown and went into a few shops. I just love the feeling of being downtown. Our downtown is not too exciting, but I like it none the less.

We have decided that we want to join a gym and be gym buddies--now the task is to find a gym!

For the rest evening I read a book (and finished it) and now I will watch a movie until I fall asleep.

OOTD:
I had two different outfits on today--and I forgot to take pictures of both! Whoops.

SOTD:
Home - Phillip Phillips

QOTD:
"Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too."

No comments: