Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Welcome To My Life: February 6, 2013

Hello and Welcome To My Life:

Well, being that I did not get home until 2:00 a.m. last night (this morning), I ended up sleeping in until 10:00 a.m.. Such a weird feeling to have! I am used to being up by at least 7:30/8:00 a.m.!

Today was my day off so I was in no hurry to get going for the day since Wednesday is just my Starbucks study session day. Once I had gotten ready and eaten lunch it was about 3:30ish when I actually left the house and went to Starbucks. I started on my school project that is due in two weeks, it should not be too difficult to finish and I will probably finish it during my next study/Starbucks session. After I worked on that for awhile, I spent some time adding to my website. I have updated the front page welcome and added content to my "About Me" section. I do not think I will be adding any more content until I have finished the actual site. I am probably going to use the site as part of a school project, so I am excited about that!

I really enjoy spending time at my Starbucks and doing my school/working on my website. Two of the baristas' kind of know me from the grocery store that I work with so they tend to talk to me a bit. I enjoy being at a place that the people working actually try to make conversation and get to know you a bit. One of the baristas asked what I was working on so I told him a bit about my website and he joked and asked if it was called "Dear Abby"--ha ha.

Before heading home, I stopped at my work to get my work schedule for next week. I talked to a few friends and then just went home and ate dinner. Up until now I was just reading a book--I have not finished The Secret yet. I think I will try to finish watching I Love You, Man and then head off to bed. Tomorrow is my mom's birthday and I have to work all day.. boo that.

OOTD:

Wisconsin Sweatshirt: JanSport Factory Store
Jeans: Refuge - TJ Maxx
Boots: Black Short UGGs

SOTD:
Forever And Almost Always - Kate Voegele

QOTD:
"The smartest thing a woman can ever learn, is to never need a man."

No comments: