Saturday, February 16, 2013

Welcome To My Life: February 16, 2013

Hello and Welcome To My Life:

Obviously my plan is to blog everyday about my life, but if a day is completely boring and nothing happened, I will not blog--as in yesterday.

Today, was slightly more exciting. I had to work in the morning, but after work I did laundry and then baked and decorated cookies--my valentine cookies! I did that all up until we had to leave and go to a wedding reception.

Earlier last year, my aunt (who's first husband passed away), got remarried, and with that new marriage I go two step-cousins. Well, one of those cousins got married on a cruise on February 3, 2013, and they had a wedding reception today to celebrate with everyone. It was a nice wedding. It is beautiful to see people who have been dating since the 8th grade get married! Their relationship has been full of tragedy, but they made it through. Okay, personally, the best part of the night for me was when the groom's grandfather sang two songs--he sounded like Frank Sinatra! I did not even realize it was a live singer at first!

Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures of anything today--no cookie pictures, sorry!

OOTD:
No pictures :/

SOTD:
Fallen - Sarah McLachlan

QOTD:
"You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.."

No comments: