Friday, February 8, 2013

Welcome To My Life: February 8, 2013

Hello and Welcome To My Life:

I did not write a post yesterday because nothing really happened. I did not feel well and had to work an 8-hour shift so when I came home I basically ate and went to bed--not worth a whole post.

Today was supposed to be a full day off from work. However, around 8:00 a.m. someone from my work posted on Facebook about having a lot of call-ins so I spent about an hour deciding whether or not to go in to work. Eventually, I decided I would work a 12-5 shift because that way I would be able to accomplish what I need to get done and still have the night off. It was not one of the full shifts, but they needed any help they could get--it was my day off anyways!

Earlier this week my aunt had asked me to pet sit this weekend. She has two cats and she is dog sitting for my other aunt's husband's dog. So after work I came home, ate dinner, packed, stopped off at the grocery store to pick up some food, and then went out to my aunt's house.

My aunt lives about 15 minutes out of "town", out in the country a bit. During the summer if there's a strong wind you smell the local farms (ewww). I enjoy staying at her house though; it is so relaxing out there!

The dog, Deputy is the cutest, sweetest, dog ever.. but he is ever so needy!


 Later, some of my friends came over and we watched a couple movies, ate pizza, and drank some wine. I fell asleep during the last movie--shocker!

OOTD:
No outfit, sorry!

SOTD:
Killing Me Softly - Colbie Caillat

QOTD:
"God will open new doors"-- Revelation 3:8

No comments: