Thursday, February 14, 2013

Welcome To My Life: February 14, 2013

Welcome To My Life:

Typically I kind of dislike Valentine's Day, probably because I have never had a significant other on that day. I really do not enjoy working on Valentine's day either. So, this Valentine's Day was different! I planned a Singles Awareness Day girls night out! Okay, it was pretty boring, we just went to a movie.

Most of my day was spent relaxing. I had my weekly Starbucks Study Sessions, and read The Journey for a little bit while I was there. I came home to eat lunch and then for the rest of the afternoon was reading that book. I did make some sugar cookie dough for after the movie--however, we never baked sugar cookies.

We went to a 7:05 showing of Safe Haven. It was a good movie, but I have learned that I probably should not read the book before seeing a movie. After the movie, we went to the store we all work at to wait for a friend who had to work until 10:00. We were going to all go to her house after work and bake the cookies, but I had to go home and get the cookie dough. Since I had to work in the morning, and my friend had a ride home I just decided to stay in for the night. I like my sleep too much, especially if I have to work an 8-hour shift. I know, I am a party pooper--oh well.

OOTD:
Chambray Shirt: American Eagle
Sea-foam Green Jeans: Aerie
Scarf: Guatemala (gift from my sister-in-law)
Brown Boots: Madden Girl (DSW)

SOTD:
No One/Tattoo (Medley) - Boyce Avenue

QOTD:
"Sometimes, no matter how much you want things to happen, all you can do is be patient and wait."

No comments: