Sunday, February 17, 2013

Welcome To My Life: February 17, 2013

Hello and Welcome To My Life:

Well, today, I actually went to church. It is something that I really think I should be doing more regularly, but somehow, I find some excuse not to go. Work, too tired, other things I need to get done. I am at the point where I think I want to attend a different church, but I am just not sure.

After church, I came home, ate lunch (alfredo--yum! I am starting a diet tomorrow!), and then I had to work at 2:00 p.m. so I read a book until then. I am currently reading The Healing by Wanda E. Brunstetter. When I first started reading it, I was thinking "this is how it is going to end!". Now, I am not so sure.

After work, I went home and changed out of my uniform and then I picked up some friends. We went to IHOP because some of us were craving it (mostly just me). IHOP was something my best friend and I would always go to late at night when we were craving it--but she moved to Kansas City a month ago.

Then we went to my friend, Olivia's house. Well, we made a pit stop at the grocery store to stock up on caffeine and candy.  We drank Trader Joe's Ruby Red Chai tea (delicous!) and watched the movie Garden State. I actually stayed awake through the whole movie! It was a struggle though.. I went home around 1:00 a.m..


Forgot to mention: I spilled hot tea on my pants and scorched my leg. Nothing good ever happens at Olivia's house. First, a sprained ankle, now this? 

OOTD:
Blue Lacy Razor Back Tank: American Eagle
White Snake Skin Print Tank: Express
Striped Cardigan: Forever21
Coral Jeans: American Eagle
Moccasins: Target

SOTD:
Angela - Missy Higgins

QOTD:
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it."

No comments: