Monday, March 11, 2013

Welcome To My Life: Update

Hello and Welcome To My Life:

I have not updated in a couple days so I decided I should probably get on that. The past couple of days been pretty busy.

Thursday, I had a second interview at a company. This time I met with the president. I felt like the interview went pretty well, the first one went much better. That is the difference between people that work directly with people and someone who works with numbers. CEO's/Presidents are always money and numbers people (usually). I had to work at the grocery store later that day but went home sick.

Friday, I worked most of the day and spent the evening hanging out at my friend's apartment. Saturday was a pretty busy day. I woke up early and cleaned my room like a mad woman. I also did laundry and a few other chores before going into work for the rest of the day.

I also worked all day on Sunday as well so did not do much else.

Monday was my day off. I slept in (due to SPRING AHEAD!) until 8:00 a.m. I went to the library with my dad and ended up at Starbucks while waiting for him for a little bit. After lunch, I went for a 4 mile walk and a workout after. I then completed my taxes. Its depressing when the more money you make the less money you get back from the government. Boo that.

Anyways, I just baked some banana honey muffins (no sugar!) and now I am going to head to bed.

OOTD:
No outfits, sorry.

SOTD:
The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script

QOTD:
"Be still and know that He is God."

No comments: