Sunday, March 3, 2013

Welcome To My Life: March 3, 2013

Hello and Welcome To My Life:

This morning, I actually went to church. I am in a weird phase and I am not sure what to do about my church life. I am considering trying out different churches, but it is hard to go somewhere new with people you do not know. It was an okay service, according to my mother, the message had some good points.

Okay, if you do not want to hear about a pet peeve of mine, skip this paragraph ;)

I work in a place that is very public, and honestly, I dislike it very much when couples are extremely affectionate right in front of you. I do not want you making out while I check out your groceries. Is that too much to ask? There is a time and a place for that, not in a check-out line. Anyways, I think it is even worse if a couple is being overly affectionate in a church. Church is a place to go and focus on God, not your significant other. No body else wants to be distracted by that either, okay?

End of rant.

Tomorrow, it will have been a week since I started my "diet". It really is not a strict diet, but I am trying to eat as healthy as I can, and not so much; it is all about portions! I used to think that eating twice a day was the key to losing weight and being fit, but I have been taking the approach of having smaller meals/snacks throughout the day and I feel so much better. I have so much more energy now than I did before! I do not care that my friends make fun of me for "counting calories" and being super healthy, because I feel great! I have started to exercise more as well. I take an hour long walk whenever if I have time in the day(light) to do it. Eventually, I want to start running, but my ankle is a bit sprained yet, so walking it is! I also found some exercises on Pinterest that I have been doing:

Do It Daily
Tone Your Arms in 7 Days


My exercise routine ends up being around two hours.

My brother's girlfriend (she is from Georgia) is spending her spring break here so she can be with my brother and she arrived in the wee hours of the morning. Hopefully I will get an opportunity to spend some time with her this week. I have not really had the chance to get to know her--she wants to be with my brother all the time! Ha ha.

Other than that, my day has been pretty chill. I have an interview at a company tomorrow so I spent time preparing for that. I am super excited and hope I get this job.

I think I will watch The Bishop's Wife and then call it a night.

OOTD: Tried the scarf bow--not sure if I like it, but it was my first time so it was not perfect!

Navy Cable Knit V-Neck Sweater: Old Navy
Brown Jeans: Express
Scarf: World Market
Boots: Famous Footwear (I love these boots!)

SOTD:
Rivers and Roads - The Head And The Heart

QOTD:
"Dreams don't work unless you do."

No comments: