Saturday, March 2, 2013

Welcome To My Life: March 2, 2013

Hello and Welcome To My Life:

Nothing too exciting happened today. I had agreed to take part of somebody's shift at work, and late last night she asked if I would take the whole 7 1/2 hour shift. I responded with "I did not want to" last night, but this morning I decided I would stay for the whole thing. She had a solo and an ensemble and did not want to have the extra stress of rushing to work after. I did not want to take the whole thing because it was a bagging shift, and let's be honest, who likes bagging? I actually do enjoy bagging, 4 hours or less, nothing more. Because we have 17 days to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association, they asked me to cashier instead because I do ask guests to donate. I beat my shift goal of $60 and actually raised $70, which may not seem like a lot, but trust me, it is not easy to ask people to donate. With the economy how it is, most people are holding on more tightly to their money.

After work, I picked up a few sale items and went home. Most of my evening has been spent sitting around and doing my laundry.

Tonight, I decided to check my school e-mail (I usually only check it on Mondays), and saw an e-mail from somebody that works in advertising at my school. Apparently they would like to feature me in a Student Spotlight in our local newspaper. Not sure what to make of that, but I will probably fill out the questionnaire and agree to let them post it.

I am just going to finish my laundry and put it away and then watch Christmas in Connecticut. I will probably fall asleep about 30 minutes into the movie, as always.

OOTD:
Sorry, work uniforms are not attractive outfits.

SOTD:
Amazing Eyes - Good Old War

QOTD:
"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."--Earl Nightingale

No comments: