Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Welcome To My Life: March 6, 2013

Hello and Welcome To My Life:

I woke up bright and early at 5:00 a.m. this morning. Rude awakening. I had to babysit at 7:20 a.m. and they live about 25-30 minutes away so I had to get an early start. Starbucks (coffee in general) was my savior today. I drank three cups of coffee.

I did not have enough daylight and time to take a walk and I was too lazy after babysitting to do any at-home exercises, so I failed in that area today. No major junk food though.

I spent most my day watching the two (of the three) kids and their dog.



 
Thankfully, while watching them I am able to work on schoolwork. I was able to finish up my classmate assignment reading for this past unit and was able to look and apply for jobs (which was supposed to be done on Monday, but I have not had time until now). I was also able to respond to the person in marketing at my school and hopefully I will be featured in the local newspaper.

While babysitting, I received a call from the company that I interview at on Monday, and they wanted me to come in for a second interview with the president of the company. I will have that interview tomorrow morning. I am truly hoping for this job, I need something stable in my life and this company seems pretty awesome.

I also received a call from some local company asking me to interview for sales representative and a call-center job. Yeah, I had to decline--I do not think those positions would be a good fit for me.

After babysitting (and eating dinner), I went grocery shopping. I also got my work schedule for next week. I am very disappointed in the hours I got--thank goodness I live with my parents otherwise I could not survive off of this! I need full-time hours..

Anyways, I think I am going to watch No Strings Attached and call it a night. I need to wake up early and workout before my interview!

OOTD: 
I forgot to take a picture.. again.

SOTD:
Bleeding Out - Imagine Dragons

QOTD:
"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new."--Socrates

No comments: