Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Welcome To My Life: March 5, 2013

Hello and Welcome To My Life:

Today was fairly hectic. I started my morning off with a 4.6 mile walk--it took me a little over an hour to do (ice slows me down!). I hit my 10,000 step goal a little after 9:00 a.m. so that was awesome!

I took my brothers girlfriend to some outlets about 30 minutes away from where I live. We mostly just browsed and wished we had more money to spend. All I bought was cold weather running gear; I got some running leggings, a shirt, and running gloves (they even have a little pocket for a key--how cool is that?!).

After shopping, we met my brother (Andy) at Applebee's (same city) for lunch and then I followed them (his girlfriend went with him, go figure) to his college in that city. My brother's girlfriend had agreed to record a song with my other brother (he is a recording technology music major) at the school, so it just worked out that I went with (my brothers carpooled). My other brother (Jon) had to stay late after the recording was done so they did not want to be stuck there, so I volunteered to be bored (I ended up leaving the car I drove for Jon). Andy walked me halfway across campus and dumped me in some building. I did not have a clue where I was, or what floor I was on! I realized I had no internet access and I forgot my Kindle (whoops). I mentioned being lost on Facebook, and one of my former classmates (he transferred to this college) told me to call him if I needed help. Needless to say, he ended up coming and keeping me company (I had to figure out where I was first though). Thank goodness for technology (and his canceled class)!

Eventually we all went home (minus one brother), and on the way home Andy bought us Starbucks. The rest of my evening was fairly boring, I am still trying to finish The Bishop's Wife.. is this day three now? Well, I have been rescheduled to babysit tomorrow morning, bright and early, so I had better get to bed.

OOTD:
I had a totally cute outfit on today.. and FORGOT to take a picture. My bad.

SOTD:
California - Delta Spirit

QOTD:
"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

No comments: